At Blueprint Career Development, we know that schools form the ‘lifeblood’ of the community in the provision of general education and VET. We also know that sometimes schools find the demands of VET to be a time consuming burden.
Blueprint is able to provide school based, nationally accredited training and qualifications in hospitality and business. Schools can partner with us for full stand alone qualification or integrated VET for specific units of competency.We don’t require minimum numbers of trainees and we conduct training in the school at times you allocate. We even recognise competency attained through relevant school subjects (providing evidence is available), so students don’t have to repeat what they have already done.
We can also helop organise recognised training in other industry areas through our wide network of RTO affiliates.
VET in SCHOOLS
Blueprint Career Development has agreements with many schools in Queensland to provide a Certificate II in Hospitality free of charge to students during school time. Achievement is recorded on each participating students' senior certificate. For more information on the VETiS funding, CLICK HERE or call us for more information.
Teacher Professional Development & Support Services
We know that it’s sometimes the little things that take up the most time.Our support services are designed to make life a little easier for schools without impacting heavily on already tight budgets. Blueprint Career Development can support teachers through relevant workshops and other specialized services including:
- VET Information Workshops.
- Coordinating industry release activities to ensure currency.
- Third party internal reviews to prepare for audit.
- Sourcing industry specialists for guest speaking and review validation.
- Creating audit compliant policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the development of competency based assessment tools and strategies.
- Free telephone VET advisory.
- Accelerated TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment designed specifically for teachers.