Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Full RPL/CT)
This Upgrade program is only suited to individuals who already hold the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment INCLUDING the following units:
- - TAELLN401A or TAELLN411 Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills" and
- - TAEASS502A or B - Design and develop assessment tools".
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. Job roles associated with this qualification relate to the delivery of training and assessment of competence within the VET sector. Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Enterprise trainer/assessor
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) trainer/assessor
- Training Adviser or Training Needs Analyst
- Vocational education teacher
To attain the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, students must successfully complete a total of 10 units comprised of 9 core and 1 elective units of competence. This may be done by a combination of credit transfer, RPL or delivery and assessment.After achieving TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, candidates may undertake a range of Diploma level qualifications which can be found at www.training.gov.au.